The PipeMic© M from FAST is the original In-Pipe Leak Detection tool for pressurised live water pipes.
The PipeMic© M is an in-pipe acoustic leak detection system. The innovative tip houses an acoustic sensor that can detect leaks from within the pipe. When a leak has been located the line of the pipe can be detected by line tracing the PipeMic©, and then accurately pinpointing the tip by tip tracing the acoustic sensor. The PipeMic© Flex is a fast accurate methodology of tracing service pipes for 25mm diameter.
The PipeMic© uses a robust 4.5mm diameter rod which allows it to negotiate slow (long) radius bends in 25mm pipe. The rod has a rigidity that allows it to be used in smaller diameter mains up to 100mm in diameter.
• High sensitivity
• Can be used down to pressures as low as 1bar
• Uses standard CAT and Genny equipment for tracing
• Bluetooth the sound to either speakers or headphones.
• 10bar aqualock seal
• Chlorination tank and wiper seal
• Works from standard 9v battery
• Multiple access opportunities