The PipeMic© XL and XXL from FAST are the original In-Pipe Leak Detection tool for pressurised live water mains.
The PipeMic© XL and XXL are in-pipe acoustic leak detection systems. The innovative tip houses an acoustic sensor that can detect leaks from within the pipe. When a leak has been located the line of the pipe can be detected by line tracing the PipeMic©, and then accurately pinpointing the tip by tip tracing the acoustic sensor. The PipeMic© Flex is a fast accurate methodology of tracing mains pipes over a longer distance.
• High sensitivity
• Can be used down to pressures as low as 1bar
• Uses standard CAT and Genny equipment for tracing
• Bluetooth the sound to either speakers or headphones.
• 10bar aqualock seal
• Chlorination tank and wiper seal
• Works from standard 9v battery
• XL - 150m and XXL - 300m
• Multiple access opportunities