Foam Pigs are used to remove dust or fluids from all pipe materials. They are generally pushed through a pipe using air or water pressure, although they can be supplied with a facility to allow them to be pulled through a pipe.
Available in the size range 10mm to 1200mm.
• Available in Plain end, Sealed end, Sealed end c/w rope or Sealed end c/w metal eyes
• 10mm to 1200mm
• Soft or medium density foam
• Lightweight and easy to handle
• Manufactured from specially selected grades of foam
• Bi-directional operation
• Extensive range of types and sizes from 2″ (50mm) to 48″ (1200mm)