The C.Scope range of tracing wires have been designed to allow small diameter non-metallic pipes to be traced. The C.Scope range has an innovative tip and line tracing to ensure a pipe can be found traced and pin-pointed. There are 20m, 50m and 80m versions.
• Plastic pipe tracers are the smallest diameter product on the market
- Allows line tracing up to 3m in depth and tip tracing up to 4m in depth
- Can negotiate 90degree bends with a bending radius of 50mm
- for use with any 33kHz or 33/131kHz combined output signal generator.
• Flexible Tracer is the most versatile on the market
- 6mm fibre glass rod with 80m length
- In-built slip ring
- For line location and tip tracing using the inbuilt sonde for use with any 33kHz or 33/131kHz combined output signal generator.